WE ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Associated Food Equipment & Supplies, INC.
Associated Food Equipment & Supplies, Inc. is a food service equipment dealer dedicated to a successful conceptualization and implementation of your food preparation projects. Our business has been built on a foundation of service , knowledge
Planning & Design
Our staff of professionals has more than 50 years of layout and design experience. We work closely with architects, engineers, foodservice consultants and general contractors in the planning and completion of your product.
- Concept development with AFESCO designers who have decades of operational experience in multiple commercial Foodservice sectors.
- Programming/Schematic design performed in conjunction with architects, brand ambassadors, and ownership.
- Detailed drawings to include some or all of the following: floorplans, mechanical plans, electrical plans, special conditions plans, elevations, and custom fabrication details.
- 3D rendering and Visual Reality walkthroughs.
Delivery & Installation
From crane lifts on high-rise hotels to replacing a fryer at a local restaurant, our professional team of installers have decades of experience getting the job done right the first time.
- Pre-Delivery site visits to ensure adequate clearance and utilities are present.
- Coordination with contractors, owners, and freight providers prior to and during delivery.
- From drop-off at a freight dock to white glove turnkey service, we can provide whatever level of installation is desired.
- Best Seller
Atosa USA, Inc. ATFS-40 CookRite Fryer, gas, floor model
$1,293.00List Price Add to Quote
Atosa USA, Inc. ATFS-75 CookRite Fryer, gas, floor model
$2,058.00List Price Add to Quote
New Age Industrial – Product Demo – Bowl Dollies, Mixer Bowl Dollies & Mixing Bowl Dollies
- Pizza Bake Oven, Countertop, Gas
Shop By Special Product
Bakers Pride GP51 HearthBake Series Oven, countertop, gas
$20,074.00List Price Add to Quote
Bakers Pride GP52 HearthBake Series Oven, countertop, gas
$39,783.00List Price Add to Quote
Latest News From Blog
Leave a Comment
What did the prehistoric inventor of the wheel have in mind when carving one
We are often asked, “What is the proper way to clean my aluminum equipment?”
The long-awaited 2022 National Restaurant Association Show in Chicago did not disappoint! Tens of
In commercial kitchens, shelving is what creates order in a world of chaos. We
If your foodservice establishment uses or is considering the use of in-house drivers or
After three long years, the National Restaurant Association Show is coming back to Chicago
Summer is almost here, and demand for all kinds of outdoor dining is ramping
Every day is a good day to find new ways to save money and
Small, individual serving pieces are surprisingly versatile, supporting a wide variety of applications. They can
A lot has changed in the last couple of years, but one thing seems